Schaefer R3000 components are dimensionally compatible in height, width and depth to the shelving units, thus ensuring the highest possible storage density, with parts picking efficiency. Multi-tier shelving installations with mezzanines can be created using standardized components, thus optimising the storage capacity right up to the roof. Shelf and beam levels offer a wide variety of storage applications with a weight capacity ranging from 100kg to 400kg distributed loading per shelf.
Some of the features are:
• End frames are available with either open or closed construction with lugs pitched @ 53mm to support shelves without clips or bolts. Heights are suitable for 1, 2, 3 or 4 tier applications. Galvanised finish Back panels can be either solid metal, mesh or open as desired.
• Shelves are 994 and 1282 bay widths, with different capacities from 100 to 400kg and depths 300, 400, 500 and 600mm. Grey enamelled finish. Drop-in vertical dividers to subdivide shelf levels into pigeonholes for complete parts separation. The slots, in the shelf, retain these.
• Plastic containers Modular semi-open front plastic containers are available to store small loose items and exactly fit the shelves, without wasted space.
• Drawer units 100 or 200 high are available, for 994mm bay width only. Double swing doors, for 994mm bay widths.
• Lighting Modular plug-in ceiling mounted lighting systems